- 1 Where was the Blues Brothers concert scene filmed?
- 2 Is Lake Wazzapamani real?
- 3 Is the restaurant in Ferris Bueller the same as Blues Brothers?
- 4 What happened to the Blues Brothers?
- 5 Does Bob’s Country Bunker exist?
- 6 What Holiday Inn was in the Blues Brothers?
- 7 Did they use a real mall in Blues Brothers?
- 8 Which movie has the most car crashes?
- 9 Did Blues Brothers make money?
- 10 What was the restaurant in Blues Brothers?
- 11 What restaurant did they eat at in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
- 12 What is the restaurant in Ferris Bueller day off?
Where was the Blues Brothers concert scene filmed?
The Palace Hotel Ballroom, where the band performs their climactic concert, was at the time of filming a country club, but later became the South Shore Cultural Center, named after the Chicago neighborhood where it is located. The interior concert scenes were filmed in the Hollywood Palladium.
Is Lake Wazzapamani real?
The road (address of the Palace Hotel ballroom) formerly terminated at the ferry dock to Ludington. I guess Lake Wazzapamani is fictional, although they had to film the concert scene somewhere. They did shoot some of the scenes at the beach on Lake Michigan, east of Janesville.
Is the restaurant in Ferris Bueller the same as Blues Brothers?
Chez Paul Restaurant Infamously known as “The Restaurant Scene,” Jake and Elwood make a rude ruckus at the fancy Chez Paul in Chicago. Many see the resemblance in this scene and the restaurant scene in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. This is because both were set at Chez Paul in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood.
What happened to the Blues Brothers?
They gained further notoriety after spawning a Hollywood comedy film in 1980, The Blues Brothers. After Belushi’s death in 1982, the Blues Brothers continued to perform with a rotation of guest singers and other band members.
|The Blues Brothers|
Does Bob’s Country Bunker exist?
Bar in Rockford, Illinois.
What Holiday Inn was in the Blues Brothers?
Mrs Tarantino tips the brothers off to Murph and the Magic Tones, who are playing the Holiday Inn, which is now the Quality Inn O’Hare Airport, 3801 North Mannheim Road at Waveland Avenue in Schiller Park, just south of O’Hare Airport (there’s a shuttle bus to the airport).
Did they use a real mall in Blues Brothers?
Harvey, Illinois, U.S. Dixie Square Mall was an enclosed shopping mall at the junction of 151st Street and the Dixie Highway in the Chicago suburb of Harvey, Illinois, United States. After closure (originally planned to be remodeled), the mall was used for a scene in the film The Blues Brothers and then left abandoned.
Which movie has the most car crashes?
The Movies And Actors That Crashed The Most Cars In Film History
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed.
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed.
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed.
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): 132 cars destroyed.
Did Blues Brothers make money?
The Blues Brothers made more than $115 million in theaters worldwide after it was released on June 20, 1980—even though director John Landis and the crew couldn’t identify whether the movie was a comedy, a musical, a classic, or an expensive disaster.
What was the restaurant in Blues Brothers?
Posh Chez Paul restaurant served up memorable scene in ‘The Blues Brothers’
What restaurant did they eat at in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
The fancy restaurant called ‘ Chez Quis ‘ where Ferris pretended to be the sausage king of Chicago, Abe Froman was actually filmed in two locations. The interior shots were a restaurant in Los Angeles.
What is the restaurant in Ferris Bueller day off?
Chez Quis or the fancy restaurant The exterior shots of the restaurant were taken at 22 W. Schiller Street here in Chicago, which is actually someone’s private home.