- 1 What happened to Fay Furillo?
- 2 Did Mick Belker get married?
- 3 What happened to JD on Hill Street Blues?
- 4 How did Joe Coffey die on Hill Street Blues?
- 5 Why did Hill Street Blues go off the air?
- 6 Who is the female in Hill Street Blues?
- 7 Why does Davenport call furillo man?
- 8 How long was Kiel Martin on Hill Street Blues?
- 9 What is Veronica Hamel worth?
- 10 Who played Frank on Hill Street Blues?
- 11 What year did Hill Street Blues start?
What happened to Fay Furillo?
Actress Barbara Bosson, who plays Faye Furillo on “Hill Street Blues,” says that she will not be a regular on the NBC police series this season following a dispute with the producers about her salary and role.
Did Mick Belker get married?
Originally a loner, Belker had multiple unsuccessful short-term relationships with women until he met and eventually married Officer Robin Tataglia. In season 6, Mick and Robin welcomed a son, whom they named Philip after Sergeant Esterhaus.
What happened to JD on Hill Street Blues?
— Kiel Martin, 46, the actor who played shady detective Johnny ” J.D. ” LaRue on the former NBC television series ” Hill Street Blues,” died Dec. 28 at his desert home here. He had lung cancer. Martin said he worked “with a lot of cops” on getting the character right.
How did Joe Coffey die on Hill Street Blues?
When Officer Joe Coffey (played by Ed Marinaro) was mortally wounded during a holdup last month on ” Hill Street Blues,” it wasn’t a shot heard round the world. Marinaro, who had wanted to leave the series since last summer, clearly hopes it will be a shot in the arm to his listless career.
Why did Hill Street Blues go off the air?
Jeffrey Lewis, co-executive producer of the show (with David Milch), said Monday that the show’s ending was as much the result of the desire of some producers, writers and cast members to move on to new projects as its slide in the ratings, which may have been influenced by the show’s move to a time slot opposite the
Who is the female in Hill Street Blues?
Travanti and Michael Conrad were the only ones to win (for Lead Actor and Supporting Actor respectively). The others nominated were Veronica Hamel (for Lead Actress ), Taurean Blacque, Michael Warren, Bruce Weitz, and Charles Haid (for Supporting Actor), and Barbara Bosson and Betty Thomas (for Supporting Actress ).
Why does Davenport call furillo man?
22. Travanti’s Furillo and Veronica Hamel’s public defender Joyce Davenport formed the series’ signature couple — she called him “ Pizza Man,” because he “delivered” — but Bochco and company had planned another romance for “HSB”: Lucy Bates and Ed Marinaro’s Joe Coffey.
How long was Kiel Martin on Hill Street Blues?
|1975||The Log of the Black Pearl||Christopher Sand|
|1977-1978||The Edge of Night||Packy Dietrich|
|1981-1987||Hill Street Blues||J.D. LaRue|
What is Veronica Hamel worth?
Veronica Hamel net worth: Veronica Hamel is an American actress and model who has a net worth of $4 million. Veronica Hamel was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in November 1943.
Who played Frank on Hill Street Blues?
Travanti (born Danielo Giovanni Travanti; March 7, 1940) is an American actor. He is best known for playing police captain Frank Furillo in the television drama series Hill Street Blues (1981–1987), for which he received a Golden Globe Award and two consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards from many nominations.
What year did Hill Street Blues start?
Hill Street Blues, American television law enforcement drama that aired on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) network for seven seasons (1981–87).