- 1 How do you get rid of morning blues?
- 2 What does having the blues mean?
- 3 How can I overcome January blues?
- 4 How do you kick the Monday blues?
- 5 How can we avoid Monday blues?
- 6 Why do I feel so blue?
- 7 What is blue mood?
- 8 Is Monday Blues a real thing?
- 9 What vitamin helps with winter blues?
- 10 What are 3 ways to beat the winter blues?
- 11 Do SAD lamps really work?
- 12 Why do we hate Mondays?
- 13 How can I hate Mondays less?
- 14 How do I get rid of Monday morning anxiety?
How do you get rid of morning blues?
Here are 11 ways to beat (or avoid) the dreaded Monday Blues:
- Identify the problem.
- Prepare for Monday on Friday.
- Make a list of the things you’re excited about.
- Unplug for the weekend.
- Get enough sleep and wake up early.
- Dress for success.
- Be positive.
- Make someone else happy.
What does having the blues mean?
: a feeling of sadness or depression I’ve got (a case of) the blues.
How can I overcome January blues?
According to Sue Pavlovich of the Seasonal Affective Disorder Association (SADA), these 10 tips could help.
- Keep active.
- Get outside.
- Keep warm.
- Eat healthily.
- See the light.
- Take up a new hobby.
- See your friends and family.
- Talk it through.
How do you kick the Monday blues?
How to beat Monday blues
- Don’t live for the weekends.
- Treat Sunday as a day of rest.
- Don’t sleep in.
- Plan ahead Sunday night.
- Hit the hay early on Sunday…
- And wake up early on Monday.
- Generate good vibes — through music and otherwise.
- Hit the (early-bird) gym.
How can we avoid Monday blues?
Tips for avoiding the Monday Blues
- Finish your Monday morning tasks on Friday.
- Encourage a work/life balance.
- Do what makes you happy.
- Get enough sleep.
- Have a Monday evening plan.
- Start a Monday morning ritual.
- Avoid meetings.
- Meet with employees about their work.
Why do I feel so blue?
It’s common to view unhappiness and sadness as negative things. Feeling blue can alert you to the fact that something isn’t quite right in your life, which can help you take steps to identify the cause of the low mood and make some changes that could help you feel better.
What is blue mood?
Be depressed or sad, as in I was really feeling blue after she told me she was leaving. The use of blue to mean “sad” dates from the late 1300s.
Is Monday Blues a real thing?
PENNSYLVANIA: The mundane ‘ Monday blues effect’ after the weekend might actually be a scientific phenomenon, suggests a new study. Researchers found the ” Monday Effect” was prevalent and significant.
What vitamin helps with winter blues?
Folic acid will help to alleviate feelings of fatigue which are generally experienced by those who suffer from the winter blues. Vitamin B6 and B12 will also help with symptoms.
What are 3 ways to beat the winter blues?
Take control of your wellbeing, with these tips to help you manage Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Illuminate your interior décor.
- Consider a light box.
- Spend time with others.
- Keep fit and stay active.
- Take care with carbs and sugar.
- Get outside.
- Do some early spring cleaning.
- Seek help.
Do SAD lamps really work?
There’s mixed evidence regarding the overall effectiveness of light therapy, but some studies have concluded it’s effective, particularly if used first thing in the morning. It’s thought that light therapy is best for producing short-term results.
Why do we hate Mondays?
The most common reason for hating Monday is that it follows two days of freedom and fun. For most, however, that’s sheer fantasy. Whether single or have family responsibilities, the weekend is chore time – cleaning, shopping, fixing and buying.
How can I hate Mondays less?
12 Ways To Hate Mondays Less
- Start your day by paying it forward.
- Wear sexy lingerie under your work outfit.
- Make a lunch date.
- Catch a few rays.
- Get busy.
- Plan for after-work exercise.
- Wear something new.
- Commute with a friend.
How do I get rid of Monday morning anxiety?
Six Ways to Overcome Monday Morning Anxiety
- Take Advantage of the Weekend. Weekends are great, for many reasons.
- Start Week Refreshed.
- Remember Your Purpose.
- Think About your Future.
- Make Some Changes.
- Maybe It’s Time To Do Something Else.