- 1 What level should I start Old World Blues?
- 2 What level should I be to start dead money?
- 3 What level should I be for lonesome road?
- 4 What level should I be for New Vegas DLC?
- 5 Can you leave Old World Blues anytime?
- 6 What is the weight limit for honest hearts?
- 7 Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
- 8 Can you get banned from the Sierra Madre?
- 9 How do I start lonesome road?
- 10 Is Lonesome Road hard?
- 11 Does Lonesome Road end the game?
- 12 Can you keep Ed-E after lonesome road?
- 13 What order should you do New Vegas DLC?
- 14 What order should I play New Vegas DLC?
- 15 What is the special reward at the end of New Vegas?
What level should I start Old World Blues?
Anywhere around 12 to 18 should be good. Old World Blues spoils parts of Dead Money though, so it’s best to play after Dead Money.
What level should I be to start dead money?
The game recommends about 20+, and for good reason. You have all your equipment confiscated at the start of the DLC, so you have to rely on your characters basic stats and perks.
What level should I be for lonesome road?
Honest Hearts can be done at a reasonably low level, and in fact, has some great loot for lower level characters (6-10). Lonesome Road /Old World Blues have hard hitting, tough enemies so I would recommend 16-20.
What level should I be for New Vegas DLC?
- Dead Money. Main article: Dead Money. Suggested Level: 20+
- Honest Hearts. Main article: Honest Hearts. Suggested Level: 10+
- Old World Blues. Main article: Old World Blues. Suggested Level: 15+
- Lonesome Road. Main article: Lonesome Road. Suggested level: 25+
Can you leave Old World Blues anytime?
you cannot, sir. the only DLC you can leave prematurely is Lonesome Road.
What is the weight limit for honest hearts?
You will only be allowed to carry 100 pounds or less, while having a crate nearby that you can use to store any extra equipment.
Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
Unless they changed it for the Ultimate Edition, once you complete Dead Money you can ‘t go back to the Sierra Madre, sadly.
Can you get banned from the Sierra Madre?
Quick walkthrough The player can be banned by winning too many games and getting too much money from the casino. During this process, the Courier will be receiving three different prizes from the casino. Each prize will be given after the player win a certain amount of money while gambling.
How do I start lonesome road?
Lonesome Road: After you step out into the Mojave for the first time, a new radio signal (titled only Radio Signal) appears, and a new quest (The Reunion). Follow the quest marker to the Canyon Wreckage and go into the Divide to start walking along the Lonesome Road.
Is Lonesome Road hard?
It’s very doable if you’re sneaky and patient. Was playing on Very Hard. That said, if you’re level 44 and having trouble with OWB, this might be tough for you; but if all your skills are at 100, well, a few more perks won’t change the difficulty; might as well go while the going’s good.
Does Lonesome Road end the game?
The game ends when you finish the main quest so you have to do Lonesome Road first.
Can you keep Ed-E after lonesome road?
User Info: N7Spectre707. The original ED – E gets all the same upgrades the LR ED – E gets, so functionally yes, you get to keep all the same benefits, but they are technically two different eyebots.
What order should you do New Vegas DLC?
Cronological order would Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, then Lonesome Road. I would recommend you play them OWB, HH, LR, DM simply because that is the most fun way to play.
What order should I play New Vegas DLC?
Fallout New Vegas DLC Order: The exact order
- Dead Money.
- Honest Hearts.
- Old World Blues.
- Lonesome Road.
What is the special reward at the end of New Vegas?
For completing the entire game with hardcore mode enabled (from Doc Mitchell’s house to the ending slideshow), you are given an achievement named after the setting. It is worth 100 Gamerscore on the Xbox 360 and a gold trophy on the Playstation 3.