- 1 Can you get a companion in Old World Blues?
- 2 How do I find my companion in Fallout New Vegas?
- 3 Can you get companions back in Fallout New Vegas?
- 4 Can I take companions to Sierra Madre?
- 5 Who is the best companion in New Vegas?
- 6 What does the phrase Old World Blues mean?
- 7 Is Cass a good companion?
- 8 Can you bring companions to honest hearts?
- 9 Where does Rex go when you dismiss him?
- 10 Should Jean Baptiste kill Cass?
- 11 Can you bring companions to dead money?
- 12 Who can you sleep with in New Vegas?
- 13 Can you get kicked out of the Sierra Madre Casino?
- 14 Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
- 15 Who killed Boone wife?
Can you get a companion in Old World Blues?
Roxie is a temporary companion in Old World Blues that can be created in the X-8 research center in 2281.
How do I find my companion in Fallout New Vegas?
Here the given trick is to go to Vault 22 and use the central elevator (requires repair skill level 50). Choose to go to Level 5 – Pest Control. The missing Companion (s) may be waiting there at the exit of the elevator, you may need to talk to them and ask them to follow you (ie, they may be stuck in wait mode).
Can you get companions back in Fallout New Vegas?
First of all, yes, you can get him back later. When dismissing a companion, they will head back to their home location – by default this is usually around where you first hired them. You can re-hire them there by talking to them again and asking them to join you for another fancy adventure.
Can I take companions to Sierra Madre?
You don’t take companions to The Sierra Madre, and having taken Veronica as a companion before will not impact interactions with Elijah. After finishing the DLC, you will receive an encrypted holotape that only Veronica can decrypt.
Who is the best companion in New Vegas?
Fallout New Vegas: The Best Follower For Each Type Of Build
- Melee Build – Lily Bowen. Lily Bowen was a sweet old woman that was turned into a super mutant and who eventually found her way to Jacobstown.
- Pistol Build – Raul Tejada.
- Ballistic Guns Build – Cassidy.
- Explosives Build – Arcade Gannon.
What does the phrase Old World Blues mean?
Doctor Mobius: There is an expression in the Wasteland: ” Old World Blues.” Doctor Klein: It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can ‘t see the present, much less the future, for what it is.
Is Cass a good companion?
Cass is a wonderful companion, I think, and her Whiskey Rose perk is fun to use. I usually work with the Van Graffs up until the portion of Birds of a Feather where they ask you to kill her. Cass ‘ quests are incompatible with the van Graffs, mind you.
Can you bring companions to honest hearts?
Honest Hearts companions These companions are only available while playing the Honest Hearts add-on, they are only temporary and will not follow the Courier around as standard companions do: Follows-Chalk, a novice scout for the Dead Horses tribe with wanderlust.
Where does Rex go when you dismiss him?
They go to where you picked them up from. Lily: Jacobstown, Rex: The King’s building, Veronica: the 188, etc (except for Raul who goes to his own shack). If you have been in the Lucky 38 you can also have the option to dismiss them to the Presidential Suite there.
Should Jean Baptiste kill Cass?
The Courier can either let him kill her or threaten him not to, in which case the Van Graffs will turn hostile and the quest will fail. If Cass is killed, one will permanently lose her as a companion and fail her companion quest Heartache by the Number.
Can you bring companions to dead money?
The only way to take gear into Dead Money, is by using the multiple companion exploit. Then loading up a follower, except for Boone, and Arcade, as those are the two that cannot go there, with the items you want to take with you.
Who can you sleep with in New Vegas?
Fallout: New Vegas sleeping partners
- Red Lucy.
Can you get kicked out of the Sierra Madre Casino?
After winning 10,000+ chips, the player character will be banned from playing games in the Sierra Madre casino.
Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
Unless they changed it for the Ultimate Edition, once you complete Dead Money you can ‘t go back to the Sierra Madre, sadly.
Who killed Boone wife?
Jeannie May, the unlikely woman responsible for the disappearance of Boone’s wife and unborn child, has been killed.