- 1 What happened to Jake Blues?
- 2 Did John Belushi do the backflips in the Blues Brothers?
- 3 Who is still alive from the Blues Brothers?
- 4 Why is it called Blues Brothers 2000?
- 5 Did they actually sing in Blues Brothers?
- 6 Which movie has the most car crashes?
- 7 How much did the mall scene in Blues Brothers cost?
- 8 Is David Ackroyd related to Aykroyd?
- 9 How much did it cost to make the first Blues Brothers movie?
- 10 Is Lake Wazzapamani real?
- 11 What kind of car was the Blues Mobile?
- 12 Did Blues Brothers 2000 make money?
What happened to Jake Blues?
He is told for the first time that his brother “Joliet” Jake Blues (John Belushi) has died, as has their surrogate father figure Curtis (Cab Calloway), then finds out that the orphanage the Blues Brothers had saved has been demolished. Elwood does discover a second brother (of sorts).
Did John Belushi do the backflips in the Blues Brothers?
3 Belushi Was Seriously Injured For The Big Concert The actor was helped by an orthopedist and then pushed himself through the scene. You wouldn’t be able to tell, but Belushi does appear to be limping in the tunnel after they escape the ballroom.
Who is still alive from the Blues Brothers?
Dan Aykroyd is the only surviving ” Blues Brothers ” and the most successful although he may not have the same immortalized status as Belushi.
Why is it called Blues Brothers 2000?
The film was originally intended to include Brother Zee Blues (Jim Belushi, brother of John Belushi). This character was named Cabel as an homage to Cab Calloway, who died four years prior to the film’s release.
Did they actually sing in Blues Brothers?
The Blues Brothers are an American blues and soul revivalist band founded in 1978 by comedians Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi as part of a musical sketch on Saturday Night Live. After Belushi’s death in 1982, the Blues Brothers continued to perform with a rotation of guest singers and other band members.
Which movie has the most car crashes?
The Movies And Actors That Crashed The Most Cars In Film History
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed.
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed.
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed.
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): 132 cars destroyed.
How much did the mall scene in Blues Brothers cost?
In the days before product placements, Alan had to beg stores to be included. They paid $12,500 for the right to film inside, according to a contract from the time.
Actor David Ackroyd is no relation to comedian Dan Aykroyd, despite the misguided (and misspelled) efforts of certain TV “experts” to link the two. Since the mid-1960s, Ackroyd has worked steadily as a stage, film and TV performer.
How much did it cost to make the first Blues Brothers movie?
The Blues Brothers (film)
|The Blues Brothers|
|Box office||$115.2 million|
Is Lake Wazzapamani real?
The road (address of the Palace Hotel ballroom) formerly terminated at the ferry dock to Ludington. I guess Lake Wazzapamani is fictional, although they had to film the concert scene somewhere. They did shoot some of the scenes at the beach on Lake Michigan, east of Janesville.
What kind of car was the Blues Mobile?
The Bluesmobile is a 1974 Dodge Monaco sedan that was prominently featured in the 1980 Universal Pictures film The Blues Brothers.
Did Blues Brothers 2000 make money?
Aykroyd also had success touring with the Blues Brothers band at numerous venues over the years. Blues Brothers 2000.
|Budget: $31 million||Financed by: Universal|
|Domestic Gross: $14,051,384||Overseas Gross: $18,084,000|