When did Watson Record Deep River Blues?
Doc Watson (album)
What was the worst flood in history?
|(up to) 100,000||The flood of 1099||1099|
|up to 100,000||1911 Yangtze river flood||1919|
|50,000–80,000||St. Lucia’s flood, storm surge||1287|
|60,000||North Sea flood, storm surge||1212|
Who first recorded Deep River Blues?
One of the songs on that list was Deep River Blues by Doc Watson, a fine song that I think he first recorded in 1964.
What is the strongest flood in the world?
The World’s Most Catastrophic Floods, in Photos
- The Johnstown Flood was so massive it equaled the flow of the Mississippi River.
- The Central China Flood may have killed as many as 3.7 million people.
- One flood was known as the “Great Drowning of Men.”
What is the most dangerous natural disaster?
Top 10 deadliest natural disasters in history
- (TIE) The A.D. 1138 Aleppo earthquake.
- (TIE) The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.
- The 1976 Tangshan earthquake.
- The A.D.
- The 1920 Haiyuan earthquake.
- (TIE) The 1839 Coringa cyclone.
- (TIE) The 1881 Haiphong typhoon.
- The 2010 Haiti earthquake.
Who caused the flood of 93?
James Robert “Jimmy” Scott (born November 20, 1969) is an American criminal who was convicted of causing a massive flood of the Mississippi River at West Quincy, Missouri as part of the Great Flood of 1993. He is currently serving a sentence of 20 years to life in a Missouri prison.