- 1 How often does that train go by so often you won’t even notice it?
- 2 How much did the mall scene in Blues Brothers cost?
- 3 Did John Belushi do the backflips in the Blues Brothers?
- 4 How many extras did the Blues Brothers have?
- 5 Did they really destroy a mall in the Blues Brothers?
- 6 Did Blues Brothers make money?
- 7 Which movie has the most car crashes?
- 8 Can Dan Aykroyd dance?
- 9 What do the Blues Brothers order to eat?
- 10 How many cars are destroyed in the Blues Brothers?
- 11 What was the car in the Blues Brothers?
- 12 What is John Belushi’s net worth?
How often does that train go by so often you won’t even notice it?
“ How often does the train go by?” asks Jake. “ So often you won’t even notice it,” Elwood responds. Indeed, a dozen trains pass in less than three minutes, a schedule producers paid the CTA to run. Those who remember the area said the movie was fair.
How much did the mall scene in Blues Brothers cost?
In the days before product placements, Alan had to beg stores to be included. They paid $12,500 for the right to film inside, according to a contract from the time.
Did John Belushi do the backflips in the Blues Brothers?
3 Belushi Was Seriously Injured For The Big Concert The actor was helped by an orthopedist and then pushed himself through the scene. You wouldn’t be able to tell, but Belushi does appear to be limping in the tunnel after they escape the ballroom.
How many extras did the Blues Brothers have?
Over five hundred extras were used for the next-to-last scene, the blockade of the building at Daley Center, including two hundred National Guardsmen, one state and city police officers, with fifteen horses for the mounted police (and three Sherman tanks, three helicopters, and three fire engines).
Did they really destroy a mall in the Blues Brothers?
In this scene, main characters Elwood and Jake Blues drive through storefronts, display cases, and walls and destroy much of the mall while being chased by Illinois State Police troopers. The mall interior was left damaged after filming wrapped.
Did Blues Brothers make money?
The Blues Brothers made more than $115 million in theaters worldwide after it was released on June 20, 1980—even though director John Landis and the crew couldn’t identify whether the movie was a comedy, a musical, a classic, or an expensive disaster.
Which movie has the most car crashes?
The Movies And Actors That Crashed The Most Cars In Film History
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed.
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed.
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed.
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): 132 cars destroyed.
Can Dan Aykroyd dance?
This has something to do with musicianship and a lot to do with showmanship. Belushi and Aykroyd execute perfectly choreographed dance routines.
What do the Blues Brothers order to eat?
The Celluloid Pantry: Dry White Toast, Four Whole Fried Chickens and a Coke, and The Blues Brothers (1980) Restaurant orders can be as distinctive as fingerprints. A one-of-a-kind friend of ours would always line up “a white wine, a coffee, a glass of water—and something to drink,” as soon as he sat down.
How many cars are destroyed in the Blues Brothers?
Blues Brothers (1980) – 104 cars destroyed 60 police cars were purchased for the making of this film – and none survived.
What was the car in the Blues Brothers?
The Bluesmobile is a 1974 Dodge Monaco sedan that was prominently featured in the 1980 Universal Pictures film The Blues Brothers.
What is John Belushi’s net worth?
John Belushi Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)|
|Profession:||Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Musician|
|Nationality:||United States of America|