- 1 Is House of Blues Boston all ages?
- 2 How much does House of Blues cost?
- 3 Can you smoke in House of Blues?
- 4 Is House of Blues New Orleans Open?
- 5 Is House of Blues Boston closing?
- 6 Who owns House of Blues Chicago?
- 7 Will concerts come back?
- 8 Which House of Blues did Tupac perform?
- 9 Is there seating at House of Blues Anaheim?
- 10 How does pass the line work at House of Blues?
- 11 Where do you park for House of Blues Orlando?
- 12 What is the capacity of House of Blues Orlando?
- 13 How old do you have to be to get into the House of Blues New Orleans?
Is House of Blues Boston all ages?
All ages are welcome – unless otherwise stated on the ticket. Everyone needs a ticket for entry.
How much does House of Blues cost?
STARTING AT $13,881 FOR 50 GUESTS.
Can you smoke in House of Blues?
Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the venue. This also includes vape cigarettes. There is a designated area outside for smoking.
Is House of Blues New Orleans Open?
We are open Wednesday – Friday: 4 pm – 9 pm and Saturday & Sunday: 12 pm – 9 pm.
Is House of Blues Boston closing?
After 11 years of hosting blues greats such as Al Green and Ronnie Earl, the Winthrop Street locale of the now-famous national chain closed its doors on Sunday. House of Blues representatives said the cozy club—which fits only 180 people—is too small and they are seeking a larger venue in downtown Boston.
Who owns House of Blues Chicago?
The chain has been a division of Live Nation Entertainment since July 2006, and there are 11 locations throughout the United States as of July 2020.
Will concerts come back?
When Do Concerts Return in My State? Here’s the big question, and it will indeed vary by state. On the other hand, California is only opening up at a limited capacity for concerts on April 15, with a full reopening planned for two months later. According to California Gov.
Which House of Blues did Tupac perform?
Tupac: Live at the House of Blues was 2Pac ‘s last recorded performance which took place in West Hollywood, California. The album was recorded on July 4, 1996 and then released in 2005, 9 years after his death. Live at the House of Blues ( Tupac Shakur album)
|Tupac: Live at the House of Blues|
|Label||Death Row, Koch|
Is there seating at House of Blues Anaheim?
You can go to our House of Blues Anaheim seat views page to see them. House of Blues Anaheim can hold up to 1,000 people but we did not take 1,000 individual photos at House of Blues Anaheim, so the above seat views should be representative of the section you’re sitting in rather than the specific seat.
How does pass the line work at House of Blues?
Also, If you eat at the House of Blues or make a purchase of $15 each at the HOB store the day of the concert, you get to ” Pass the Line “. Basically you get to line up in a different line that gets in first. If it is going to be a popular concert, you will still need to do this pretty early.
Where do you park for House of Blues Orlando?
- 1490 East Buena Vista Dr.
- There are 2 multi-level Disney parking garages and parking lot located behind the venue.
- Yes, you can absolutely make our House, your HOUSE!
- If you had so much fun that you lost something during your time with us, please call the Box Office at 407-934-2006 to inquire about your lost item.
What is the capacity of House of Blues Orlando?
|Main Dining Room||200||160|
|Music Hall 1st Level||1100||150|
|Music Hall 2nd Level||400||N/A|
How old do you have to be to get into the House of Blues New Orleans?
For an all-ages show, guests of all ages are welcome with an admission ticket. Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Age restricted shows will be notated when purchasing tickets. Please review or inquire about any age restrictions prior to purchasing tickets.