- 1 How do you get out of the blues?
- 2 What to do when you get the blues?
- 3 How do you cure January blues?
- 4 How do you avoid morning blues?
- 5 What should I take to the blues?
- 6 What does getting the blues mean?
- 7 What blues means?
- 8 What does it mean to feel the blues?
- 9 What vitamin helps with winter blues?
- 10 How do you stop winter blues?
- 11 How can we prevent January blues?
- 12 How do you kick the Monday blues?
- 13 Why do we hate Mondays?
- 14 How do you cure Monday blues?
How do you get out of the blues?
Six Strategies for Coping with the Blues
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Don’t try to force yourself out of the blues.
- Try Weather Practice.
- If you can, go outdoors.
- Reach out to another person.
- Treat those blues to a fun time.
What to do when you get the blues?
If you have the so-called blues, you might feel sad or tearful, want to spend time by yourself, and lack your usual energy or motivation. When you feel sad, you can often lighten your mood by:
- watching something funny.
- spending time with loved ones.
- doing a favorite hobby.
How do you cure January blues?
- Keep active. Research has shown that a daily one-hour walk in the middle of the day could be as helpful as light treatment for coping with the winter blues.
- Get outside.
- Keep warm.
- Eat healthily.
- See the light.
- Take up a new hobby.
- See your friends and family.
- Talk it through.
How do you avoid morning blues?
Here are 11 ways to beat (or avoid ) the dreaded Monday Blues:
- Identify the problem.
- Prepare for Monday on Friday.
- Make a list of the things you’re excited about.
- Unplug for the weekend.
- Get enough sleep and wake up early.
- Dress for success.
- Be positive.
- Make someone else happy.
What should I take to the blues?
10 Natural Ways to Beat the Blues
- Get Moving. A regular dose of exercise may be just what you need to ease the first signs of depression or anxiety.
- Have More Fish.
- Try St.
- Shine Some Light.
- Be Positive and Mindful.
What does getting the blues mean?
Feel depressed or sad, as in After seeing the old house in such bad shape, I had the blues for weeks, or Patricia tends to feel blue around the holidays.
What blues means?
Definition of ‘ blues ‘ 1. a feeling of depression or deep unhappiness. 2. a type of folk song devised by Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century, usually employing a basic 12-bar chorus, the tonic, subdominant, and dominant chords, frequent minor intervals, and blue notes.
What does it mean to feel the blues?
Be depressed or sad, as in I was really feeling blue after she told me she was leaving. The use of blue to mean “sad” dates from the late 1300s. 2; have the blues.
What vitamin helps with winter blues?
Folic acid will help to alleviate feelings of fatigue which are generally experienced by those who suffer from the winter blues. Vitamin B6 and B12 will also help with symptoms.
How do you stop winter blues?
Overcoming the winter blues
- Exercise. Bundle up for a walk, swim indoors, or head to the gym.
- Check your vitamin D levels.
- Get some light therapy.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Stimulate your senses.
- Nurture your spirit.
- Head to a sunnier climate.
- See a therapist.
How can we prevent January blues?
7 Ways to Beat the January Blues
- Go Outside. Exposure to daylight is good for us, and we often become depressed in darker months due to our limited sunlight exposure.
- Avoid Unrealistic New Year’s resolutions.
- Try something new.
- Plan a holiday.
- Remember that calendars aren’t real.
How do you kick the Monday blues?
How to beat Monday blues
- Don’t live for the weekends.
- Treat Sunday as a day of rest.
- Don’t sleep in.
- Plan ahead Sunday night.
- Hit the hay early on Sunday…
- And wake up early on Monday.
- Generate good vibes — through music and otherwise.
- Hit the (early-bird) gym.
Why do we hate Mondays?
The most common reason for hating Monday is that it follows two days of freedom and fun. For most, however, that’s sheer fantasy. Whether single or have family responsibilities, the weekend is chore time – cleaning, shopping, fixing and buying.
How do you cure Monday blues?
How to Cure the Monday Blues
- Wake Up Earlier. Yes you heard right!
- Positive Thinking. Write a list of things you like about your job or the school you work in.
- Set a Weekly Goal.
- Put Things in Perspective.
- Make the Most of Your Commute.
- Prepare on a Friday for the Next Week.
- Make Yourself a Great Lunch.
- Dress to Impress.