- 1 Who is number 25 on the Blues?
- 2 How did the Blues get their name?
- 3 Who is the greatest hockey player on the Blues roster?
- 4 Who is the owner of the St Louis Blues?
- 5 Who is number 9 on the Blues?
- 6 Who is number 72 on the Blues?
- 7 What blues means?
- 8 What does the blues stand for?
- 9 Are blues always sad?
- 10 Who is the best player on the blues right now?
- 11 Who is number 22 on the St Louis Blues?
- 12 What blues numbers are retired?
- 13 What song do the Blues play when they win?
- 14 How much are the Blues worth?
- 15 How much did Tom Stillman pay for the Blues?
Who is number 25 on the Blues?
|21||T. Bozak||3/19/1986 (35)|
|54||D. Joshua||5/15/1996 ( 25 )|
|25||J. Kyrou||5/5/1998 (23)|
|90||R. O’Reilly Blues ‘ Ryan O’Reilly: Hands out two apples Ryan O’Reilly Blues ‘ Ryan O’Reilly: Hands out two apples||2/7/1991 (30)|
How did the Blues get their name?
The team is named after the famous W. C. Handy song “Saint Louis Blues,” and plays in the 19,150-seat Scottrade Center in downtown St. Louis. The franchise was founded in 1967 as an expansion team during the league’s original expansion from six to 12 teams.
Who is the greatest hockey player on the Blues roster?
1. Bernie Federko. Bernie Federko is the best Blues player in history.
Who is the owner of the St Louis Blues?
Tom Stillman, a lifelong hockey fan, became Chairman and Governor of the St. Louis Blues on May 9, 2012.
Who is number 9 on the Blues?
|Jordan Binnington #50||G||174 lbs|
|Sammy Blais # 9||LW||205 lbs|
|Robert Bortuzzo #41||D||216 lbs|
|Tyler Bozak #21||C||199 lbs|
Who is number 72 on the Blues?
Template:St. Louis Blues roster
What blues means?
1: low spirits: melancholy suffering a case of the blues. 2: a song often of lamentation characterized by usually 12-bar phrases, 3-line stanzas in which the words of the second line usually repeat those of the first, and continual occurrence of blue notes in melody and harmony.
What does the blues stand for?
Shortened over time to “the blues,” it came to mean a state of agitation or depression. “Blue” was slang for “drunk” by the 1800s. Today, musicians play “the blues ” in the twelve-bar format introduced by William C.
Are blues always sad?
A lot of people think the blues are sad. Other blues are angry, moody, scary, frightened, and some are bouncy, joyous, exuberant, happy. Clearly, the blues is unusually rich in emotional expression. So, no, the blues is not sad music, and they do not tend to make us sad.
Who is the best player on the blues right now?
Louis Blues Players Right Now – St.
- Vladimir Tarasenko. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Ryan O’Reilly. Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY Sports.
- Jordan Binnington. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Colton Parayko. Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports.
- Brayden Schenn. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Jaden Schwartz.
- David Perron.
- Jordan Kyrou.
Who is number 22 on the St Louis Blues?
St. Louis Blues Roster
|25||6′ 2″||199 lbs|
|22||6′ 3″||196 lbs|
|23||6′ 0″||175 lbs|
|30||6′ 1″||216 lbs|
What blues numbers are retired?
The dates below are when their number – retirement ceremonies were held.
- Bobby Plager, No. 5/Barclay Plager, No. Bobby: Feb. 2, 2017.
- Brett Hull, No. Dec. 5, 2006. Brett Hull had his No.
- Al MacInnis, No. April 9, 2006. Al MacInnis’ entire family watched as his No. 2 was retired. (
- Bob Gassoff, No. Oct. 1, 1977.
What song do the Blues play when they win?
Louis Blues are in the Western Conference Final thanks to a 2-1 win in overtime in Game 7 against the Dallas Stars. As is the case in most sports, teams usually have a ” victory song ” they play after every win and for the Blues, that song is ‘Gloria’ by Laura Branigan.
How much are the Blues worth?
Louis Blues franchise of the National Hockey League from 2006 to 2020. In 2020, the franchise had an estimated value of 510 million U.S. dollars. St. Louis Blues franchise value from 2006 to 2020 (in million U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Franchise value in million U.S. dollars|
How much did Tom Stillman pay for the Blues?
Louis Blues owner Tom Stillman. The Blues, who have never won the Cup, are marginally profitable during the regular season. Stillman, who bought control of the team for $180 million in 2012, isn’t a rich owner. He’s chairman and CEO of Summit Distributing, a St.