- 1 How much does the little girl movie cost?
- 2 Who played the waiter in the Blues Brothers?
- 3 Did John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd really sing in the Blues Brothers?
- 4 Did they use a real mall in Blues Brothers?
- 5 Which movie has the most car crashes?
- 6 Where is Bob’s Country Bunker?
- 7 Is the Blues Brothers movie on Netflix?
- 8 What do the Blues Brothers order to eat?
- 9 Can Dan Aykroyd really play the accordion?
How much does the little girl movie cost?
The Blues Brothers (1980) | Video clips by quotes | fc262973 | 紗 How much for the little girl? How much for the little girl?
Who played the waiter in the Blues Brothers?
The Blues Brothers (1980) – Paul Reubens as Waiter – IMDb.
Did John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd really sing in the Blues Brothers?
Belushi and Aykroyd fronted the band, in character, respectively, as lead vocalist ‘Joliet’ Jake Blues and harmonica player/vocalist Elwood Blues. Singles.
|Single||“Gimme Some Lovin'”|
|Peak chart positions||US||18|
|Album||The Blues Brothers: Music from the Soundtrack (1980)|
Did they use a real mall in Blues Brothers?
Harvey, Illinois, U.S. Dixie Square Mall was an enclosed shopping mall at the junction of 151st Street and the Dixie Highway in the Chicago suburb of Harvey, Illinois, United States. After closure (originally planned to be remodeled), the mall was used for a scene in the film The Blues Brothers and then left abandoned.
Which movie has the most car crashes?
The Movies And Actors That Crashed The Most Cars In Film History
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed.
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed.
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed.
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): 132 cars destroyed.
Where is Bob’s Country Bunker?
If somebody says they’re from Kokomo, it generally means they’re from the country.”That’s the case in the classic 1980s movie “The Blues Brothers,” where the Chicago blues band stops by a fictitious bar called Bob’s Country Bunker set in Kokomo.
Is the Blues Brothers movie on Netflix?
Watch The Blues Brothers on Netflix Today!
What do the Blues Brothers order to eat?
The Celluloid Pantry: Dry White Toast, Four Whole Fried Chickens and a Coke, and The Blues Brothers (1980) Restaurant orders can be as distinctive as fingerprints. A one-of-a-kind friend of ours would always line up “a white wine, a coffee, a glass of water—and something to drink,” as soon as he sat down.
Can Dan Aykroyd really play the accordion?
A musician as well as an actor, Aykroyd still performs as The Blues Brothers today. But in the film, his character plays an instrument that even Aykroyd has not mastered, the accordion. I loved how he used the accordion for comedy. When I was doing the part, originally I was playing piano.