- 1 What did Jake Elwood order?
- 2 WHO said four fried chickens and a Coke?
- 3 Did John Belushi do the backflips in Blues Brothers?
- 4 Did John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd really sing in the Blues Brothers?
- 5 What does Elwood Blues eat?
- 6 What musicians played Blues Brothers 2000?
- 7 What car was bluesmobile?
- 8 Which movie has the most car crashes?
- 9 Is The Blues Brothers based on a true story?
- 10 What was the budget for Blues Brothers?
- 11 Can Dan Aykroyd really play the accordion?
What did Jake Elwood order?
In The Blues Brothers, Jake orders four whole fried chickens and Elwood orders dry white toast.
WHO said four fried chickens and a Coke?
Murphy: “You want chicken wings, or chicken legs?” Jake: “Four fried chickens, and a Coke.” Elwood: “And some dry white toast, please.”
Did John Belushi do the backflips in Blues Brothers?
That being said, Belushi hurt himself after riding a kid’s skateboard before the big scene. The actor was helped by an orthopedist and then pushed himself through the scene. You wouldn’t be able to tell, but Belushi does appear to be limping in the tunnel after they escape the ballroom.
Did John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd really sing in the Blues Brothers?
Belushi and Aykroyd fronted the band, in character, respectively, as lead vocalist ‘Joliet’ Jake Blues and harmonica player/vocalist Elwood Blues. Singles.
|Single||“Gimme Some Lovin'”|
|Peak chart positions||US||18|
|Album||The Blues Brothers: Music from the Soundtrack (1980)|
What does Elwood Blues eat?
“I want four fried chickens and a coke” She takes the order from the Blues brothers – Elwood simply wants dry, toasted white bread. Jake orders four fried chicken and a coke. Watch it here: “Four fried chickens and a coke”.
What musicians played Blues Brothers 2000?
Besides Franklin and Brown, and the Blues Brothers Band, the film’s all-star cast of musicians includes B.B. King, Junior Wells, Lonnie Brooks, Jonny Lang, Wilson Pickett and the Louisiana Gator Boys, a pickup bank that includes Eric Clapton, Jon Faddis, Lou Rawls, Bo Diddley, Isaac Hayes, Josh Redman and Steven
What car was bluesmobile?
The Bluesmobile is a 1974 Dodge Monaco sedan that was prominently featured in the 1980 Universal Pictures film The Blues Brothers.
Which movie has the most car crashes?
The Movies And Actors That Crashed The Most Cars In Film History
- Bullitt (1968): Over 80 cars destroyed.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 original): 93 cars destroyed.
- The Blues Brothers (1980): 104 cars destroyed.
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2000): 105 cars destroyed.
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013): 132 cars destroyed.
Is The Blues Brothers based on a true story?
Actually, none of that is true, but it’s the story that Saturday Night Live’s Paul Shaffer told on April 22, 1978 as he announced the worldwide television debut of that night’s musical guest, the Blues Brothers —the not-quite- real, not-quite-fake musical creation of SNL cast members Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi.
What was the budget for Blues Brothers?
The Blues Brothers, which grossed $115.2 million against a $30 million budget, is, according to Landis, the first US movie to gross more money overseas than it did at the domestic box office.
Can Dan Aykroyd really play the accordion?
A musician as well as an actor, Aykroyd still performs as The Blues Brothers today. But in the film, his character plays an instrument that even Aykroyd has not mastered, the accordion. I loved how he used the accordion for comedy. When I was doing the part, originally I was playing piano.