- 1 Where are the House of Blues?
- 2 How many people does the House of Blues in Houston hold?
- 3 Where do you park for the House of Blues Houston?
- 4 Does House of Blues have food?
- 5 Does Dan Aykroyd own House of Blues?
- 6 Who started the House of Blues?
- 7 Which House of Blues did Tupac perform?
- 8 What is HOB Entertainment?
- 9 What is the capacity of House of Blues Dallas?
- 10 Will concerts come back?
- 11 Is there seating at House of Blues Anaheim?
- 12 What casino is House of Blues in Las Vegas?
Where are the House of Blues?
House of Blues Entertainment, LLC. Current.
|Metro vicinity||Las Vegas Valley|
|Venue location||Las Vegas Strip (inside Mandalay Bay)|
|Address||3950 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89119|
How many people does the House of Blues in Houston hold?
|Music Hall (entire)||1200||750|
|Music Hall (lower)||800||350|
|Bronze Peacock Room||200||125|
|Restaurant Main Dining||400||100|
Where do you park for the House of Blues Houston?
House of Blues Parking
- 1111 San Jacinto St. Garage. ENTRANCE: 1235 Dallas Street.
- 4 Houston Center. ENTRANCE: 1050 Austin St. 2 min walk.
- 2 Houston Garage. ENTRANCE: 909 Fannin Street. 4 min walk.
- 1111 San Jacinto St. Garage.
- 4 Houston Center. ENTRANCE: 1050 Austin St.
- 2 Houston Garage. ENTRANCE: 909 Fannin Street.
Does House of Blues have food?
Live Entertainment Come for the food, stay for the music. Enjoy live performances right here in House of Blues Restaurant & Bar.
Does Dan Aykroyd own House of Blues?
Aykroyd is also a businessman, having co-founded the House of Blues chain of music venues and the Crystal Head Vodka brand.
Who started the House of Blues?
Dan Aykroyd Isaac Tigrett House of Blues / Founded by Dan Aykroyd and Isaac Tigrett, the first House of Blues location opened in Cambridge’s historic Harvard Square in 1992 and has since expanded into 12 venues across the United States.
Which House of Blues did Tupac perform?
Tupac: Live at the House of Blues was 2Pac ‘s last recorded performance which took place in West Hollywood, California. The album was recorded on July 4, 1996 and then released in 2005, 9 years after his death. Live at the House of Blues ( Tupac Shakur album)
|Tupac: Live at the House of Blues|
|Label||Death Row, Koch|
What is HOB Entertainment?
HOB Entertainment, LLC provides entertainment services. The Company offers facilities for private and corporate events, concerts, meetings, wedding and rehearsal dinners, and cocktail parties. HOB Entertainment operates throughout the United States.
What is the capacity of House of Blues Dallas?
|Restaurant & Bar||400||180|
|Foundation Dining Room||100||40|
Will concerts come back?
When Do Concerts Return in My State? Here’s the big question, and it will indeed vary by state. On the other hand, California is only opening up at a limited capacity for concerts on April 15, with a full reopening planned for two months later. According to California Gov.
Is there seating at House of Blues Anaheim?
You can go to our House of Blues Anaheim seat views page to see them. House of Blues Anaheim can hold up to 1,000 people but we did not take 1,000 individual photos at House of Blues Anaheim, so the above seat views should be representative of the section you’re sitting in rather than the specific seat.
What casino is House of Blues in Las Vegas?
House of Blues Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino are proud to present An Intimate Evening with Santana: Greatest Hits Live!