- 1 Who recorded rolling in the deep first?
- 2 What is the top 10 songs of all time?
- 3 Why is like a rolling stone so good?
- 4 Who sang the most popular song in 2011?
- 5 What is the highest note in Rolling in the Deep?
- 6 What was top of the charts in 2006?
- 7 What was the title of the most popular song in 2008?
Who recorded rolling in the deep first?
It was Adele’s first number-one song in the United States, reaching the top spot on many Billboard charts, including the Billboard Hot 100 where it was number one for seven weeks. Rolling in the Deep.
|” Rolling in the Deep “|
|Songwriter(s)||Adele Adkins Paul Epworth|
|Adele singles chronology|
What is the top 10 songs of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
Why is like a rolling stone so good?
It is: one of the great transitional songs that is also one of the great songs of either form. Like A Rolling Stone connects the folk song tradition of story-telling and connects that to the tradition of pop music, with its simplifications, and puts that into rock and roll.
Who sang the most popular song in 2011?
2011 Top 10 Most Played Songs
|1.||Rolling In The Deep||Adele|
|2.||Give Me Everything||Pitbull feat. Ne-yo, Afrojack|
|3.||Party Rock Anthem||LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & G|
What is the highest note in Rolling in the Deep?
The accompaniment uses open fifths instead of chords, in a progression of C5–G5–B♭5–G5–B♭5. Adele’s voice spans from B♭3 to D5, the highest note being sung using the head voice.
What was top of the charts in 2006?
- Bad Day. Daniel Powter. Also appears on these Year End Charts.
- Temperature. Sean Paul.
- Promiscuous. Nelly Furtado Featuring Timbaland.
- You’re Beautiful. James Blunt.
- Hips Don’t Lie. Shakira Featuring Wyclef Jean.
- Unwritten. Natasha Bedingfield.
- Crazy. Gnarls Barkley.
- Ridin’ Chamillionaire Featuring Krayzie Bone.
What was the title of the most popular song in 2008?
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2008
|1||“Low”||Flo Rida featuring T-Pain|
|2||“Bleeding Love”||Leona Lewis|
|3||“No One”||Alicia Keys|
|4||“Lollipop”||Lil Wayne featuring Static Major|