- 1 Did the Blues lose last night?
- 2 Who scored the first goal for the Blues tonight?
- 3 What is the highest scoring Blues game?
- 4 Who is the best player on the blues right now?
- 5 What place are the Blues in?
- 6 Did the Cardinals win yesterday?
- 7 What blues means?
- 8 Is the Blues game Cancelled?
- 9 Who won the Stanley Cup 2020?
- 10 What’s the highest score in MLB history?
- 11 Who scored 10 goals in one hockey game?
- 12 What is the highest scoring game in NFL history?
- 13 When did Bernie Federko play as a Blue?
- 14 What blues numbers are retired?
- 15 Who has the most goals on the Tampa Bay Lightning?
Did the Blues lose last night?
Blues ‘ Jordan Binnington: Falls in Game 4 clincher Binnington allowed three goals on 32 shots in Sunday’s 5-2 loss to Colorado in Game 4.
Who scored the first goal for the Blues tonight?
Joshua scores first goal in NHL debut as Blues hang on for 5-4 win over Ducks. Dakota Joshua scored his first goal in his NHL debut on Monday night as the Blues defeated the Ducks.
What is the highest scoring Blues game?
November 7, 1968. Red Berenson scores an amazing six goals as the Blues shutout the Philadelphia Flyers, 8-0 in Philadelphia. Berenson went on to score 35 goal that season to lead the Blues. The NHL record for the most goals in one game (seven) was set by Joe Malone on January 31, 1920.
Who is the best player on the blues right now?
Louis Blues Players Right Now – St.
- Vladimir Tarasenko. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Ryan O’Reilly. Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY Sports.
- Jordan Binnington. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Colton Parayko. Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports.
- Brayden Schenn. Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports.
- Jaden Schwartz.
- David Perron.
- Jordan Kyrou.
What place are the Blues in?
Louis Blues are a professional ice hockey team based in St. Louis. The Blues compete in the National Hockey League (NHL) as a member of the West Division. The franchise was founded in 1967 as one of the six teams from the 1967 NHL expansion and is named after the W. C.
Did the Cardinals win yesterday?
Cardinals with 8-2 win.
What blues means?
1: low spirits: melancholy suffering a case of the blues. 2: a song often of lamentation characterized by usually 12-bar phrases, 3-line stanzas in which the words of the second line usually repeat those of the first, and continual occurrence of blue notes in melody and harmony.
Is the Blues game Cancelled?
The National Hockey League announced Colorado’s Friday night game, Sunday game against Los Angeles and Tuesday’s game against the Blues have been postponed. The postponement is due to a Colorado player “entering the NHL’s COVID Protocols” on Friday.
Who won the Stanley Cup 2020?
EDMONTON, Alberta — The Tampa Bay Lightning defeated the Dallas Stars, 2-0, on Monday, more than two months after they entered the N.H.L. bubble in Toronto, to leave Edmonton as the winners of the 2020 Stanley Cup finals.
What’s the highest score in MLB history?
The highest combined score in a game is 49 runs on August 25, 1922, when the Chicago Cubs defeated the Philadelphia Phillies 26–23.
Who scored 10 goals in one hockey game?
Scoring eight or more points in a single game is considered a great feat and has happened only 16 times, by 13 players. Only one player, Darryl Sittler, scored more than eight points in a game, setting the NHL record with 10 while playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs in 1976.
What is the highest scoring game in NFL history?
Highest – scoring game in NFL history A total of 113 points were scored as Washington came away with a 72-41 victory over their NFC East rivals.
When did Bernie Federko play as a Blue?
During his 13 seasons as a member of the Blues, Federko led the Blues in scoring nine times, including eight consecutively from 1979-86, along with three straight 100-points seasons from 1984-86.
What blues numbers are retired?
The dates below are when their number – retirement ceremonies were held.
- Bobby Plager, No. 5/Barclay Plager, No. Bobby: Feb. 2, 2017.
- Brett Hull, No. Dec. 5, 2006. Brett Hull had his No.
- Al MacInnis, No. April 9, 2006. Al MacInnis’ entire family watched as his No. 2 was retired. (
- Bob Gassoff, No. Oct. 1, 1977.
Who has the most goals on the Tampa Bay Lightning?
|3||Martin St. Louis||365|